Megan J. Ramos on How Fasting and Keto Diet Can
This is the 3rd and last (for now) episode where we explore topic of Intermittent Fasting. While in episodes 007 and 009 we talked about all the fundamentals and main things that you need to know when starting to fast intermittently, in the episode 010, we answer deeper, more specific questions, that will really deepen your knowledge on IF.
My guest today is Megan J. Ramos, who is a clinical researcher and kidney specialist, that together with her colleague and renown kidney and diabetes specialist, Dr. Jason Fung, help people to fight diabetes and prolong their health-span.
WHAT’S IN THIS EPISODE?
– Why Fasting and Ketogenic Diet became so popular?
– How does fasting affects female hormones, fertility and menstrual cycle
– Does fasting has age restrictions?
– What did Megan do when she got diagnosed with diabetes
– How to keep the benefits from fasting if your goal is not to lose weight?
– How important it is to keep the eating window consistent?
– Why diabetes is not a death sentence
► Join our upcoming 21 day body and mental challenges to step up your game! Subscribe now and receive awesome motivation tips and tricks sent straight to your inbox.
SUBSCRIBE for new videos on how to grow your mind and body fitness!
LIKE this video: It helps us to grow the community and bring you the best content
Follow 21DayHero on Social Media:
Tweets by 21dayhero
Business enquiries: hello@21DayHero.com
View original video by clicking here.