Keto chocolate chip walnut oil cookies! Less than 1 net carb per cookie.
Have you ever used walnut oil in your dishes? This is a new keto blend from California Olive Ranch. It’s 70% walnut oil and 30% extra virgin olive oil giving it a rich, nutty and buttery flavor.
These cookies turned out SO GOOD! No cooling effect and rich flavor. 10/10 would dirty some dishes for these babies again.
1 stick Butter 8 tbsp
3 tbsp California Olive Ranch Keto Blend Walnut Oil*
*NOTE: You can substitute this for EVOO, however, it’s less of a nutty flavor and more of a buttery flavor without the walnut oil*
1/3 cup cup sugar free brown sweetener ) I used Brown Swerve
1/3 cup sugar free granulated sweetener I used Lakanto
1 bag sugar free chocolate chips I used Lily’s semi-sweet
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, egg, oil and vanilla until fully incorporated. I used a whisk but a hand mixer would be better⠀
2. Add both flours, sweeteners, baking soda, salt and mix thoroughly.⠀
3. Fold chocolate chips into batter.⠀
4. Form 1-2 inch dough balls onto silicon baking sheet or parchment paper. 5. Flatten them down with your hands for a flatter cookie or leave round for a thicker, fluffier cookie. Bake at 350 for 12 to 15 minutes. Allow at least 15 minutes to cool.⠀
6. Finish cookies with a light sprinkle of coarse or flakey salt (optional)⠀
I’m Chelsey and I’ve lost 170 pounds through a ketogenic way of eating!
Follow my journey:
Blog & free keto guide: http://ketohalfasser.com
PO Box 91185
Tucson, AZ 85752
View original video by clicking here.