This Creamy Garlic Butter Parmesan Salmon Recipe is a perfect Recipe to fit into any Low Carb Ketogenic Diet. It is super easy to make and very tasty. This is one of those recipes that is far more impressive than the ability it takes to cook it.
Ingredients for Garlic Butter Parmesan Salmon Recipe:
* 4 to 6 Salmon Fillets
* Seasoning For Salmon (I used Old Bay)
* 2 Tbsp Butter
* 1/2 of a Chopped Red Pepper
* 1/2 of a chopped Green Pepper or 3 Chopped Jalapeno Peppers
* 6-8 Sliced Garlic Cloves
* 1 1/2 Tbsps. chopped Oregano
* Sun Dried Tomatoes Optional (To Taste)
* 3/4 Cups Basil Whole or chopped
* 1/2 of a Chopped Onion
* 1 Cup Heavy Cream
* 1/4 Cup White Wine
* 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
Excellent Price On Old Bay Seasoning: https://amzn.to/2BTijRj
Video URL: https://youtu.be/zVrphtX0PzU
How to make Salmon with a garlic butter sauce – Keto Recipes
Disclaimer: This video and description contains amazon affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I potentially can receive a small commission.
View original video by clicking here.