Best Keto Eggplant Recipe. Low carb Indian keto recipe. A great option for weight loss ketogenic diet.
Learn how to make mouthwatering low carb eggplants recipe. You are definitely going to love this yummy recipe. Trust me – you will become a big fan of this recipe. One of my favorite eggplant recipes. A dish that I used makes all the time, as it is not only delicious but also keto-friendly. It is full of healthy nuts and seeds and is a great filling and mouth-watering.
We usually have very few Indian Vegetarian options for low-carb diets. I have made this Keto Eggplant recipe with very basic ingredients. This is one of the best tasty options when you are in the Ketogenic Diet (Keto Diet) or low-carb diet. This is easy to make and also a quick and easy recipe to make at home. Easy, quick and yummy keto eggplant recipe.
LOW CARBOHYDRATE INDIAN KETOGENIC RECIPE
Best part is kids love this very much.
1) Eggplant- 1 big
2) Onion(chopped) – 1/2 cup
3) Walnuts – 10
4) Green chili – 1
5) Hung curd – 4 table spoon
6) Mint leaves – 10 leaves
7) Salt – to taste
9) Coriander – 20 grams
1) Firstly cut off the top of the eggplant and then cut lengthwise into long thin slices, about a quarter of an inch wide.
2) Cut the onion in a ring shape.
3) Heat up the pan and grease it with olive oil.
4) Place the slices of eggplant in the pan and let them cook from both sides.
5) Now take out these slices into a bowl.
6) In the same pan add 1 tablespoon olive oil and saute onion rings, green chili, and mint leaves until they change color. Then take out the onion in the same bowl.
7) Mix well with the help of a fork.
8) With the help of mortar and pestle crush walnuts
9) Then add hung curd, crushed walnuts, and salt to the eggplant and onion mixture. Mix well.
10) Refrigerate this for about an hour before serving.
11) Garnish with hung curd, onion rings, and coriander leaves.
Quick and Easy Keto Eggplant recipe is ready! Enjoy with your family, friends and loved ones. Thank you!
#keto #ketorecipes #IndianKetoRecipes
Subscribe us on Youtube @ https://www.youtube.com/c/5minutekitchen?sub_confirmation=1
DISCLAIMER: This video is only intended for an informational purpose and does not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. Readers are subjected to use this information at their own risk. This channel doesn’t take any responsibility for any harm, side-effects, illness or any health or skin care problems caused due to the use of our content or anything related to this.
View original video by clicking here.